Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New to Blogging


My sweet daughter in law Chelsea, has taken pity on me and has spent the last three hours helping me create this monster. I had no idea what a blog really was or how it works. Now I know a little. So, hopefully this will help us keep in contact with the people we love and care about. We just finished a wild weekend with family. Bekki, John and the Baker grandkids, Colten, Haley, Jace, Riggs, and Gage came up for a great visit. Gramma Becky has a fabulous time playing with those wonderful grankids. We went to Mount Charleston to play in the snow. We brought snow home and dragged Nana over to the park and had a snow ball fight. We had a blast. The weekend was topped off with the Arizona Cardinals football team winning a spot in the Super Bowl after a 61 year dry spell. Abraham and Chelsea as well as Nana & Pop were over for the weekend too. It was a full house, wild and crazy but I loved it!! My house is way too quiet during the week. To my Baker grandkids... YOU ARE THE BEST & I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cute kiddos! Welcome to the blogging world! I had tons of fun helping you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did such a fantastic job. These pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete